Saturday, May 2, 2020

Flags for Wargamers

It has been rather quiet here at DtL, for the author has been very busy with other things. Some of you may know that I run a small business, Through All Ages LLC.  Recently, Through All Ages has been creating flags for wargamers.  Many of my readers have come to this blog looking for historical military flags, of which there are a few recreations on my blog (to see all of them, go to: http://defendingthelegacy.blogspot.com/search/label/Flags).



Now my flag-making endeavors have moved to Wargame Vault.  Some are free (such as the 1745 Appin Stewart flag at the top of the post), and some are for sale (like the collection illustrated left, with flags of all Hesse-Kassell regiments deployed to North America 1776-1783).  Visit https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/14586/Through-All-Ages-LLC to learn more.  And if you have a historical flag you would like to add to your armies, let me know and I will see what can be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment